RC: RC: Breaking two year olds to ride -Reply

>Colleen
(Hope my clothes are flame retardent today)<

No flame throwing here, but.....  I think the QH navicular thing is more
the problem of breeding such large horses with tiny hooves than starting
them too young.  Granted I have witnessed some awful looking legs on horses
that were 'competed' early in furturities, such as reining and cutting,
mostly splints.
So, I'm for 'starting' them young, just don't push the competitions so
early. Arabs included.

Jan

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-