bits

Cecily C. Westervelt saddlesoar@yahoo.com
Does anyone know a good resource/catalog for 4 and 3/4" bits?
I'd like to find a Tom Thumb, Argentine snaffle, or possibly a
Kimberwick with that size mouthpiece.  I also don't want the part
on a shanked bit that attaches to the bridle ( sorry, can't
remember the name for it)to dig into my horse'supper jaw. It
seems to me that I can't be the only Arab owner with this need.

Also, has anyone had any experience with Myler bits? Shrake bits?
Some other company that you'd recommend or steer clear of?

Thanks a lot.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-