Today show

Dru Montemayor elfs@c2i2.com
Hi All,
  Wasn't that something, seeing those horses , amongst those CITY people and the skyscrapers ? We must give Val and her helpers a thankyou for being so willing to go there and do the show, and commend her horses for being so very tolerant of the two commentators, and those poop comments (He He) ! Yea Randy , it was a shame they didn't mention our organization, or let Val talk more, perhaps someday there will actually be an interview where we can hear more about the specifics on national T.V., gotta start somewhere, and that was pretty good ! Valerie sure is a wonderful spokesperson for our sport. Dru (not in front of a T.V. very often, but I was this morning !) :-)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-