[Fwd: RC: spring loaded stirrups anyone ??]

---- Begin included message ----
I have the same types of Knee problems, and I had to  lengthen my stirrups one notch to relieve some of the pressure. Have you tried the glucosamine sulfate, or condroitin sulfate to help with the fliud in the joints? I tried it on one of my horses first and he seemed to do so much better that I tried the human strength for my self and it really workd for me. you can get it at the pharmacy over the counter.
Anna

McClain wrote:

 Hello Ridecamp, I`v ordered a set of spring loaded stirrups, I have a knee with an old injury [ hyper-extended twice, and a side of the knee collision with my dog when she ran into me , 70lbs of bullet train....] it is painful to ride very far, 5 miles or more...I would sure welcome any suggestions anyone may have on how to reduce knee strain, tricks with leathers, stirrups, braces,ect. I am now taking meds to reduce inflammation, and have an MRI in mind to check for cartilege or ligament problems, I don`t think it is THAT bad, so maybe injections or equiptment changes or both will help. Anybody out there with bad knees ??? Thank you !!Sherrie McClain and FS Radar
---- End included message ----