RC: big breeders -Reply

 "have just returned from looking at a horse from a "small breeder".  I went because someone mentioned he needed "rescued" and he was bred by a "big famous farm" which I know has quality horses.  The horse had a cut becoming infected, a foal was so torn up if not taken drastic care of immediately should be put down, corrals were never cleaned. .. They had no intention of doctoring the foal "because they couldn't catch it".  And this horse I went to look at will be ruined because of lack of care on a cut on his leg."

Louise, did you rescue these horses?  Did you walk away?  Gosh, I sure couldn't have, did you?

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-