the grease crayon # on my horse spread everywhere!

Kristi iluvdez@yahoo.com
OK, did my first ride and one of the biggest thrills
was having Teddy write those big neon orange #'s
on my horse's butt! Gray horse - orange #'s, he soon had
orange EVERYWHERE - on his tail, his ears, etc (he's
a pig sometimes)....MY QUESTION: the stuff will wear
off of him, but I can't get it out of the cotton sheet
I put on him. I SURE don't want to put my more expensive
blankets on him when he's got a greasy orange butt - what
do you all do?

Kristi and Dez (gray and orange are neater than the
usual manure green!)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-