Swanton 100 update -- VC2 status

I talked to Diana Killeen, who contacted Janet at Butano Airstrip (VC2) on a
ham radio... all of the horses are through.

The only pulls were the 4 reported earlier, and number 13 was Kathy Webster
and Fire Alaarm. They sound fine, and walked out... If her crew is on line
<Heh! Heh! Heh> email me and I'll let you know where to pick her up.

You may remember that Kathy finished last years Swanton with a broken hand -
she broke it badly before the first VC, we splinted it with, I think, an AI
(artificial insemination) shipping vile and vet wrap.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-