Re: [RC: swanton vet check 2]

capkeith@pacbell.net wrote:
is there a list for vet check 2  Iam looking for #27 THANK`S

I'll keep her on my list and whenever I see her, I'll post!

Just a reminder on reporting on endurance rides - these events are frequently
held way out in the boonies, so we are trying to keep everyone up to date but
we feel like we're back in the stone age of communication!

Most of the VC's can't be reached by cell phones, so folks calling data out
need to drive to location where they can get out. Some folks are using ham
radios, but their primary focus is ride management and support.

Now.... if we had more volunteers focusing just on ride reporting we could do
a lot more!!! <hint, hint, hint>

Linda

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-