Moonshyne

I've read all of the responses to Marci's post about the wonderful comeback of her mare, Moonshyne.  I just thought I'd add my little two cents worth.  By the way, I'm the person with whom Marci rode with - Karen.  Moonshyne did GREAT.  She never once faltered and she never acted sore, pained, or even tired.  Marci deserves a ton of praise for all of her hard work and dedication to this horse.  If she hadn't worked so hard with Moonshyne (constant wrapping, hand walking, etc.) for these last two years, Moonshyne's quality of life would probably have not been very good.  Now, this horse has years of trail riding ahead of her and a healthy body with which to do it!

You did a great job with Moonshyne, Marci!  See you on the trail!

Karen & Montoya DSA
sweaney@lightspeed.net (home)
ksweaney@pbvusd.k12.ca.us (work)