Center fire girth and quick cinch

Linda Martin csgroup@pacbell.net
If you have a description (or could write one) of how to secure a centerfire girth, I'd like to hear from you.
I'm trying out a saddle w/ the centerfire girth and am not sure if I'm using it properly.  The

Also, I'm thinking of replacing it w/ a quick cinch (as described in the Sportack '99 catalogue) - -
and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experience to share - do they work well,
more comfortable, worthwhile, etc?

Thank you very much for your responses.

Linda Martin
csgroup@pacbell.net