sale ad

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull  wrote:
</sarcasm on>
Ooooh, goodie, I live in Outer Mongolia...these horses
are bound to be just down the street from me, so I can
pop by on my way home from work and look at them...
</sarcasm off>>>>
-
Point well taken.

How oh how can we get the message across that it is LOCATION LOCATION
LOCATION !!!

Ad writers know where their horses are.  I don't.  So you have to tell me
!!!

Marie McRae
in upstate NY

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]