Khemosabi at 21

** WARNING **    This is a blatant product endorsement by someone who is
financially involved!

Ruth Husband told me a couple years ago that Khemosabi is being fed Cell
Tech's Super Blue-Green Algae Animal Food.  I bet he's still eating it.
We eat it.  Our horses eat it.  We don't have vet bills for health.  Our
25+ year old horsess are very healthy & robust.  Think about it.

I feel very brave to post this.  I hope you all don't see fit to beat me
up for a few points of fact.

Lif (wincing in advance)
--

Lif & Paul Strand   STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com