Re: Khemosabi at 21

>** WARNING **    This is a blatant product endorsement by someone who
>is
>financially involved!

** WARNING** This is a blatant product endorsement by someone who is NOT
financially involved.

The Cell Tech blue green algae stuff is awesome. My horse eats it at
rides and so do
I. After a 50 miler on Sat., I go home on Sun. and mow the lawn, wash the
clothes and clean house.
I don't take it daily (the algae -- or the house)  - just at rides. And
it DOES work.

Kris

>Ruth Husband told me a couple years ago that Khemosabi is being fed
>Cell
>Tech's Super Blue-Green Algae Animal Food.  I bet he's still eating
>it.
>We eat it.  Our horses eat it.  We don't have vet bills for health.
>Our
>25+ year old horsess are very healthy & robust.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]