Cuesta/Sespe Trail 165 miles

Since I have gotten so many inquiries, let me share more about the
trail:

Try this website http://r05s001.pswfs.gov/lospadres/html/lpmap.htm to
see a map of the area. There are about 15 good campsites along the trail
with many loop trails available. The Cuesta/Sespe Trail is point to
point but when you see a Los Padres map you will see all of the
connector loops as well.  You can drive from the northernmost part to
the southern terminus in about three and a half  hours.

SLOPOST is working to create/improve horse access at highway 101 in SLO
and would like to purchase a 300 acre parcel there to become a staging
area. Any assistance in grant writing or individual donations is
appreciated.

If you send us a check for $15 made out to SLOPOST, memo Cuesta Sespe
trail, we will send you the Los Padres maps that encompass the trail
with campsites marked on it.

Mail checks to: Steve Shaw
                        13054 Folsom St.
                        North San Juan, CA 95960

$15 covers the cost of the two maps and postage. If you want to help
support the trail please include an additional donation!