RE: Lameness(long)

Thanks Jim,

I appreciate the advice and will try this on her today - she IS a puller
and can she snake that neck when having a temper tantrum!!!. I wish we
had someone like you out here in South Africa - i knew I needed someone
to come do these massage things- I am not the best, and boy do the arms
ache when I try it.

Thanks again,
Cindy