Re:Gusto is home!(long)

From: Peggy Rowe
Email: kiskka@aol.com

Hmm, as a lurker I am having a busy evening here at Ridecamp...I am so glad to hear that Gusto is safe. He sounds like a wonderful guy!! As an 'aoler' I can't say enough positive things about Roseann and her committment to rescue of Arabians. AHRN is a very much 'for real' organization, and as was pointed out, Roseann does her homework, thoroughly. I *believe* they have achieved tax exempt status :)!

Peggy Rowe