RE:Standardbred Correction/Saddlebred

From: Peggy Rowe
Email: kiskka@aol.com

We have a Saddlebred gelding and an Arabian gelding. Our Saddlebred is very fast, as in a five-gaited fast walking kind of guy who has suction cups for feet. However, he is very high strung with alot of nervous energy. He needs structure and focus. My Arab is a day dreamer on the trail and the antithesis of spooky. Perhaps a combination of these breeds would be ideal.

I don't usually think of Saddlebreds as horses that are bomb-proof, but one that is and can keep his/her head would be an
outstanding endurance mount.

Peggy Rowe