Endurance riding

Hi!  I'm new to the endurance riding scene.  I would like all the help that anyone would be willing to give.  First of all I don't have horses I have mules.  I know that mules are very good at endurance.  I live in North Idaho, a place called Blanchard which is 40 miles north of Couer d'Alene.  I would like to find anyone in this area that I could get in touch with that does endurance riding.  I have a nine year old mare mule that I will be using for the endurance riding until my young horse mule is old enough.  It will be a few more years before he will be competing.  He should be a great endurance mule due to the fact that he is half arab, so I will have the best of both worlds.  Maybe if I get enough replies in this area we could start our own club or maybe just get together and share ideas and advise which I know I can use all that I can get.  Oh! by the way my name is Donna Lourenco, please contact me at Longearacres@supersat.net or write me at PO Box 368, Newport, Washington 99156, or most evenings if I'm not on the net doing research on riding, 208 437-2014.
Thanks a million .