Re: Helemts

Running Bear carries a very good visor that I use on my Troxel, instead of
the original one.  Teddy's is a translucent smoky colour, and curves down
to shade more.  You can see through it; works well when going through
branches as you can protect your eyes and still see where you are going.

Alison Craig