Re: Easyboot Questions

Size 1 sound perfect; you want the smallest size that you can get on.  They
do stretch a bit with use, and seem to mold to your horses feet.

I have a horse that measured 5 inches across front feet, I used to get size
1's on him that had been stretched by using on his hind feet.  After
working hard for a few years, his feet are a little bigger and he now uses
size 2's, but they are alot bigger boot.

Alison Craig

> My horses hooves measure 4 7/8" wide (trimmed without shoes). He wears a
size
> 1 shoe. The Easyboots size 1 are 4 3/8-4 7/8". Size 2 are 4 3/4-5 1/4".
Which