Re: Gusto is home! (long)

Dear Heidi,
    Thank you for a wonderful and inspiring story.  Congratulations on
bringing your lost boy home.  He is a lucky horse and will have a
well-deserved, and wonderful life, no doubt.  It is heartwarming to
hear of a happy ending and of your (and the other's) diligence and
concern in bringing this situation to a speedy and happy closing.
I'm very, very happy for you both.
                                                            Linda
P.S.  If I can donate any of our products to help with Gusto's full
recovery to health and happiness, please let me know.  You have
my number.