Schrieners Herbal Remedy

Hi, Campers,

  I tried the Schriener's stuff on my gelding, after a wasp sting he'd
received was attacked by flies. The damned flies ate it raw.  I hate to say
this, but the Schreiners was useless. I saw no improvement whatsoever in the
sore until I stopped using the Schrieners and started using Bag Balm. The Bag
Balm stayed on the sore, kept the flies from getting at it and has some
antiseptic qualities. It healed it up in a very short amount of time.
Michelle