Re: herd mentality

my 10 hand Shetland pony gelding, 11 years old, rules the roost over 16 h
QH mare, 14.2 h QH cross gelding, 15 h QH gelding and 14.2 h Arab
Stallion!!!

he tells everyone where to go.....moves them around wherever he wants them
to stand or graze.  It's quite funny to watch.

Michelle Eddy
C & M Equine Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9036/