Re: RC: Vermont 100

I do believe most of us are "generalizing" and not focusing on this one
incident.  The fact remains that it occurs too many times on too many
rides.

YES, riders are ultimately responsible, but, frankly, too many riders are,
in reality, not in a sane frame of mind because THEY are stressed.  Cough
it up to rider unfitness, be it mental or physical.

The fact remains that the vets do NOT see what happens on trail and this
kind of riding IS abuse, with or without D.I.M.R.

Teddy