archives scratches help

Okay I have a problem with my mare and I remember scratches being a topic
but every time i search archives my puter freezes. my server isn't the
greatest in the world but hopefully there will be a person that will take
this call.
My four yr old arab mare is on a 14 acre pasture she started getting these
places around her coronet band that appears to be the strangest looking form
of mystery rot I have ever seen. NO LAMENESS it looks like little round
holes in her coronet bands and in towards but not in the frog. some of the
holes are oval and round.  I have treated them with koppertox and removed
her from the pasture( very dewy and humid here lately) then i get these
blister looking things around her heels and ankles. it is scabby and looks
like a blister.STILL NO LAMENESS so i accidnetally koppertoxed them well it
kinda helped but it is slightly removing the hair.(buudy told me to try it)
well i cleaned ALL the kopertox off and i am treating it with peroxide
(owwww ouch momm it burns) well another buddy told me to look up scratches
in archives well my puter freezes up. Does anyone out there have any ideer
what this mystery stuff is?? I am not doing any hard riding but if I don't
exercise her I will have to peel her off the stall door. She already has a
rub from leaning against the door to see EVERYTHING!!
I am afraid to put her back in the pasture right now. I don't want to be in
the same shape again.