-----Original Message-----
From: Glenda R. Snodgrass [mailto:grs@TheNetEffect.com]

> I believe that Farnam
> is the maker of a medicated fly repellant ointment called SWAT.  It's pink
<SNIP>
> illegal to use during competition,

SWAT is illegal to use during competition?  I regularly use this as fly
repellant in Lakota's ears, particularly during high summer when the gnats
get in there and chew the skin up. :(  Why is this illegal to use during
competition, do you know?  Is it illegal to use any fly repellant during
competition?  How long before competition should I discontinue use of
SWAT?