-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Bourgeois [mailto:ruthb@tdsi.net]
I'd buy another Ortho-flex if I can find a model that works as well for
balanced, centered riding as the Dressuer model. But I've been looking
at others as well. I'd prefer a saddle that is more like an endurance
model, not English type. Donna Synder-Smith said some endurance riders
have good luck with the OF Express Lite model. Any comments or
suggestions on brands/types that offer a more balanced ride plus fit
well on a fairly wide-backed horse?