SIDS

Lucie Hancock stormsong@home.org
I have a friend who has fallen in love with a filly that has been diagnosed with SIDS. Does anyone know what the prognosis is for a foal that has this disease? I advised her to question the attnding veterinarian before considering the idea of purchasing this filly. She's a softy for a sweet baby and has already owned a horse with a pre-diagnosed condition. She wants a horse she can eventually ride. Knowing her, I want to be able to give her some facts. I am a memeber of ridecamp at my home computer. I am staying with my parents this week. Please e-mail me privately at
      lbhbhnck@ftc-i.net
Thank you very much.
Lucie Hancock from South Carolina, currently visiting San Diego, CA,

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-