[Fwd: Horse Needs Transport]

--

---- Begin included message ----
I recieved an e-mail from Kricket Smith-Gary at Witch Trot Farm in Kentucky.
They have adopted a black TB mare w/ bone chips, in Mass. for a rescue.  She
asked me to post this on Ridecamp to see if any Endurance or CP riders that are
coming from that area might help transport the mare towards Kentucky.  She is in
Hamilton Mass.  Krickert said also they could meet someone in either New York or
Pennsylvania.  The mare has to be out of Hamilton by 7/1/99.  Kricket can be
contacted at Witch Trot via e-mail at :  REMARCINC@aol.com.  Her farm is a horse
rescue station.  If anyone is able to help her she would appreciate it.  I don't
need to contacted myself.

Thanks

--

---- End included message ----