Sleister vs. Arabian S Hackamore

Does anyone know what the differences between these two are?  I am interested in trying a hack on my 8yo, he is not a difficult horse and I think he might go well in a hackamore.  I have never used any hackamore on a horse and I followed all the discussion on hackamores with a great deal of interest.  These two seemed to be the two most mentioned, so any input into fors or againsts to try one out would be appreciated.