----- Original Message -----
From: Flemmer, Linda
You sounded very defensive in your post, and I know that you just started the sport.  Be open to other methods of restraining your horse at camp that are safe & cheap!

That's where I see most of the accidents happen.  Don't forget the license plate if it is mounted down low!  It could be a scalpel the way it cuts!

<snip>

It's possible to bring a rope & tie to it overhead - ie picket.  It would get the horse

<snip>

to tie to the trailer (up high) and to the truck (thru each door & knotted on top) or to another trailer if there weren't trees available.  Don't make the mistake that my friend did - he tied to the side mirror.  No mirror on the way home!  :-)