Natural Balance Shoes

Jerry:

The Farrier came today to put new shoes on one of my horses. So, now there
is a pair available for you to see just what they look like. I will try to
get them in the mail in the next day or so.

There is most likely fifty miles or so left in these shoes, so if you really
want to try them out just nail them on one of your horses. Be careful which
way you place them as, if installed in the incorrect direction, the horse
could end up in Idaho!.

The six nail shoes are from the rear and the eight nail shoes are from the
front. They came off a horse that I got in December that had spent the past
five or six years as a pasture potatoe. Had about fifty miles of
conditioning on him and took him for the 25 mile LD at Ted Jeary's  ride in
Elko. Rode the entire distance by our selves and came in fourth about eight
minutes behind the leaders. Felt good about the ride as a whole. It was in
the mountains of North Central Nevada west of Elko.

These shoes were on the horse for about seven weeks. He is very easy on his
shoes. Notice the evenness of the wear and the fact they are fairly
symmetrical in their forged pattern and in their wear.

I am a very strong advocate of this style of shoeing. But then, I am known
for my radical views when it comes to shoeing, training , feeding and
conditioning of endurance horses. Still success has favored us in its own
unique way. I owe no apology to any one for our methods.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID,