From: Visions of the Wind <wind@visionsofthewind.com>
To: 'Jim Ferris x223' <jferris@cwa.com>
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 1999 2:36 PM
Subject: RC: Re: RE: Re: Looking for a horse

I have also had an absolutely ridiculous obstacle! There were several of us
riding together on a dirt logging road in SC on a NATRC ride. As we came
around a curve, about 10 yards beyond us was a 6' pink & white rabbit with
ears over 7'!!!! This wonderful rabbit was holding a bright silver platter
with cookies on it. The rabbit then instructed us to "one-at-a-time approach
and take a cookie from the tray"! Each of the three horses that I was with
bolted sideways off the road, into the trees and prickers. My horse walked
up to Mr. Rabbit and proceeded to help herself to his cookies! Hah! Anyway,
tell me when you would ever encounter nonsense like that on trail!!!

Steph McCray