Re: RE: Re: Looking for a horse

Title: RE: Re: Looking for a horse
I have also had an absolutely ridiculous obstacle! There were several of us riding together on a dirt logging road in SC on a NATRC ride. As we came around a curve, about 10 yards beyond us was a 6' pink & white rabbit with ears over 7'!!!! This wonderful rabbit was holding a bright silver platter with cookies on it. The rabbit then instructed us to "one-at-a-time approach and take a cookie from the tray"! Each of the three horses that I was with bolted sideways off the road, into the trees and prickers. My horse walked up to Mr. Rabbit and proceeded to help herself to his cookies! Hah! Anyway, tell me when you would ever encounter nonsense like that on trail!!!

Steph McCray