RE: Spam: cooling horses

Kim aliakey@yahoo.com
On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:32:03 -0400, Sally Spangler <stepnout@swva.net> wrote:

>Anybody else getting spam generated by this jerk using the riders list?
>This is one way to be SURE I'll recommend against such a
>product--advertising in reverse.!

---------------------------

It was annoying for me too (on my other email account for
work, of all things).  Have to admit, I looked at the "product" and was
not impressed... it seems that the cool packs are just inserted into the
sides of the blanket only.  Not a efficient cooling design, if you ask me.
Nothing cooling the neck at least, blanket appears to be nylon and not very
breathable (I could be wrong), and hey, we'll just throw in the dark,
absorbive color as well ;-).  I dunno know... I'll stick with a shade
tree, bucket of water, and a breeze anyday!

Actually, that's sounds real good right now.  Maybe I'll ask a horse to
join me ;-).

Kim

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-