Jessica Jahiel in the PNW

Hi all,
I'll be hosting Jessica's visit to our part of the country again this next month.  She'll be here from the 16th to the 27th of June with the scheduled "clinic" day at my place on Saturday, the 26th.  We will be starting at 9am and will finish the day with our now "usual" pot-luck (and my husband's barbecued brisket, smoked turkey, or smoked salmon -- I don't know what he's got planned this time. ;-))  We will also be doing a clinic in Maple Valley on the 21st.

During our non-clinic days, we will be doing private lessons at my arena for those who can't attend one of the clinics or want more time with her while she's here.  If you would like to take a lesson with Jessica while she's here (your horse or mine...and a VERY worthwhile way to spend your money, I might add ;-)), please drop me a note and I'll be glad to set something up.

If you are interested in coming to a clinic, please send me a post and I'll give you all of the details...like mainly directions to my farm. <g> (I'm 45mi. north of Seattle.)

NOW, if you're sitting here wondering "Who IS this Jessica Jahiel person?" or if you've heard of her and would like some more info on her education, credentials, philosophies, and teaching techniques, please take a look at her web page at   http://www.prairienet.org/jjahiel

and then give me a holler and let me know when you'd like to meet with her!!!
<bg>

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm