From: Farafix@aol.com [mailto:Farafix@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 1999 9:43 AM
To: flemmerl@rcbhsc.wvu.edu
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Rein attachments - followup

<< Be especially aware of having Tempo catch those "snap bolts" onto an
 immobile object. >>

Never seems to be quite the perfect solution!  Am open to any suggestions on
better snaps (the scissor, & the type that have a little sliding bar that you
push down & up to open & close don't seem to hold up for me).

Nancy, always fiddling
Md