Natural Balance shoes

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
From Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

My farrier also makes steel versions of Gene Ovineks Aluminum
Natural balance shoe.

I've found that on horses that have a long stride (walking and
trotting) and tend not to have alot of knee and hock action do
VERY well when shod this way.  My gelding moves smoother and
breakover is more efficient with less forging and/or stumbling.

On horses that walk and trot with more action (and don't extend
as much when increasing speed... like my mare) I don't see an
improvement. If anything, she breaks over too quickly.

Overall though, IMO I think it's a BIG improvement in shoeing
especially for trail riding.

Barb

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-