Roommate

Denise sheraces@earthlink.net
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a place to live in the Concord/Clayton area of
California or would possibly consider another area if the
commute to downtown Concord would not be too bad.  I have a small
dog(9 lbs).  Her and I both are very well behaved:) I have
excellent references.

Thank you, Denise

PS All I need for room is 1 bedroom and a private bath would be
great if possible.  I am handy with horses(of course)and also do
not drink or smoke.  Please write me at sheraces@earthlink.net if
you know of something:)  Thanks again!!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-