Ride to Shellbourne XP

Southern Oregon rider needs transport for her horse to and from Fort Shellbourne XP  (June 14-18).  She will haul horse south to meet someone for the trip east.  Can go with horse to the ride or go seperately.   Would consider taking you in her rig if that was prefered.  If trailering
partner doesnt appear she would consider same bargen for Applegate Lassen ride June 6-l0.
I highly reccommend her, she has; gone to 2 multidays with me, and she is great to have aboard, so is her horse Piney.

Riders name Carol Crawford, Te. 541-592-6717

or email me and I will see that she gets the message.