Re: Fire Mt. 50 and TRAILS

Karen and all Ride Campers:

Karen wrote<<<.  Saving trails is definitely a far more important issue
>than one  ride, I agree.  I have printed out your petition, and  forwarded
it to others, other lists and friends too.  You do want original signatures-
of actual AERC members, correct?>>>

And then she went on to say<<<You should ask Jackie Bumgardner to pass your
petition around at her 20-Mule Team Ride.  It is the week before the
convention, and I'm sure would generate at least another 50-100 signatures.
If she doesn't have one there, I can bring another one down and pass it
around myself.  Ask the RM at the Fire Mountain ride to do the same. >>>>

This a is a great idea. If the Ride managers want to do this I sure would
appreciate it. I Know that RM's have a lot on their mind at ride time so
this will REALLY  show concern to the Board.

If those RM's just copy the petition and get the signatures on the bottom
they could mail it to me or bring it to the Convention so I could get it
there.

The more signatures the more positive the concept.

Thanks for helping out Karen.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID