Re: Perfect endurance food

Absolutely! Snickers bars and Coca-Cola at every vet check will keep you
going forever.  Notice I said Coke, not Pepsi.  Pepsi is best mixed with
other liquids with medicinal properities for the sore muscles after the
ride.  This is also where the chocolate chip cookies come in - to
rebuild the tired worn out muscles from riding all day and somethimes
all night.

Yes I know someone is going to post some long diatribe that my choice of
endurance food is not properly balanced and has a perverted (or is that
inverted) Ca/P ratio and I am going to die 3 hours after I finish the
ride.  Well I must be one of those outside the 95% confidence interval
since I am still kicking and still eatting Snickers bars during a ride.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm with one in the oven

Brooksville, FL