Re: Deep Pile Mystery

I'll go there, here is my horse's deep poop pile history:
	Lilly: Welsh mare, very neat, one corner of stall, poop & pee go there
	Shadow: Arab mare, very neat, though not as neat as Lilly
	Fireriss: Arab mare, goes everywhere, then stirs it up some more
	Shaker: TWH mare, goes everywhere, but doesn't stir it up
	Abby: App mare, goes everywhere
	Wynn: Welsh stallion, won't go inhis stall, has adjoining paddock and does
the
		stallion piles outside, will "hold" it if locked in his stall.  I clean his
stall twice
		per year.
	Cows: we have 3 baby calves in the barn, they only poop in their feed bucket,
water bucket or on the clean hay pile.

Want to make sense of this?
leigh