Re: Firemountain 50 -2nd that!!

In a message dated 1/16/99 12:32:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Oh come on.  If they had a stack of rules to cover the situation we'd
 complain that they were tieing up our hands with red tape.

If you really know most of the rules, think back and see if you have ever been
to a ride that follows ALL of the rules.  Probably not....MB