Re: Firemountain 50 -2nd that!!

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:39:09 -0800, "Bill & Jane Cloud"
<bjcloud@cal-micro.com> wrote:

>Joe,  Who are these riders?  Is there a list of Championship riders that
>the rest of us don't know about?  Or is there a box on the entry that
>specifically identifies a "Championship Series Rider" from the rest of AERC
>membership?  If its the first Championship ride of the season, how are
>these riders identified?

I suppose there's a box on the entry form.  A Championship rider is
one who enters the Championship part of the event.  I believe there is
a qualification requirement but I don't know what it is for the 50
mile Championship (I have no interest in that series).

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net