Re: RICE BRAN

Thanks Angie, I consider myself a horseman first and the fact I sell horse
feed products  purely coincidental.  I think all good horse trainers are all
a little stubborn by nature, comes with the territory??  I also consider the
Wolcott family (horsepeople first and manufacturers of Natural Glo second)
close personal friends.  I know how hard they have worked over the past 8
years to provide a safe and effective product along with a truckload of sound
nutritional information.  I should have just posted the their toll free
number instead of getting my shorts knotted up at Susan.  That knee jerk also
comes from a couple tours of Vietnam, I learned early on the value of
friendship and how important that is in this short life.  I will consider
this another lesson well learned.

Thanks for not blasting me, sure have been getting a bunch of that.  I am
going to post this because I sure would like people to stop with the
derogatory responses to my initial post and accept the the apology I
offered.  Lets all move on to more constructive endeavors, after all is said
and done we all have something in common, a passion for horses.

Best regards, Charlie Thomson.