late entries

I think folks that have tons of miles (as my friends) have formed the
habit over the years of waiting until close to the ride to mail entries.
If you are campaigning, your horse may not be sound for a particular
event, costs are expensive, etc. ...my friends that were turned away
have more than 7000 miles between the two of them .  I think the times
are changing and yes,  the 25s are filling up rides....their perogative
of course....for the old-timers who have been relaxed about entries:
the warning flag is up!   we have t o mail in and commit early on many
of these rides.  jan