Re: Clicky ankle

Lucy,
    It's my experience that that clicking noise can indicate some
arthritis in the joint, but she may have just twisted it  slightly
on her own, and have developed a bit of extra fluid in the
joint area (or a little less, strangely enough).  Any treatment
that will improve the joints would certainly not hurt her,
in my opinion, even if you only need it  short term.
You may also want to do some gentle stretching
exercises on her legs before working her next time,
or on a regular basis, and some massage wouldn't
hurt.     Linda***