painting of 3 horse heads

To whomever it was that wanted more info on the painting:

I sit here looking at a B/W reproduction of (what I believe to be) your
painting.  It's an old lithograph, that hung in my Grammy's guest
bedroom for eons.  I have seen the same picture many other times, so I
believe it to be quite common.  The original, of course is not.
The image I have is in a circular mat, of 3 Arab heads, with some white
showing around the eyes.  The horse in the foreground (on the right,
facing left) has its neck outstretched a bit, ears forward.  The horse
in the middle has his nose up and left ear back, the right is not
visible.  The horse in the back has his neck flexed, nose vertical, and
ears forward.  All are greys.  The chest of the horse on the right is
not visible.  The backing board in the frame says, and I quote:

"PHARAOH'S HORSES
Photographed from the original painting
by Herring.

Published by
M. T. Sheahan
Boston, Mass."

Does this mean anything to anyone?
Angie?

I'd sure love to get my hands on the original . . . legally.

Let me know.
-Abby Bloxsom