Re: A-Betta Endurance Saddle by Action

I have used the Big Horn western synthetic saddle for a couple of years and
love it.  Very similar to the A-Betta.  I have used both the Arab tree and
semi-quarter horse trees, both with rounded skirts.  Fit has never been a
problem with these saddles.  You might want to try them.  Any reputable saddle
shop will let you return it for credit.

I love the weight and easy clean up.  Both saddles had suede seats and the
larger western seats